News from all over the world

‘I have to pinch myself’: Sarah Cooper’s Rapid Rise From Trump TikToker to Netflix Star    Rolling Stone 'Sarah Cooper: Everything'...

‘I have to pinch myself’: Sarah Cooper’s Rapid Rise From Trump TikToker to Netflix Star - Rolling Stone

  1. ‘I have to pinch myself’: Sarah Cooper’s Rapid Rise From Trump TikToker to Netflix Star  Rolling Stone
  2. 'Sarah Cooper: Everything's Fine' gives the Trump satirist a bigger stage on Netflix  CNN
  3. Review: Sarah Cooper's Netflix Special Has Trump Lip-Syncs, But Plenty More, Too  NPR
  4. Sarah Cooper: Everything’s Fine review – Trump lip-syncer ratchets up the hysteria  The Guardian
  5. Everything’s Fine Is a Frantic Hour of Hot Potato  Vulture
  6. View Full Coverage on Google News


from Top stories - Google News https://ift.tt/31OvoZ6

0 coment�rios: