News from all over the world

Packers QB Aaron Rodgers has no regrets for saying 'I own you' to Bears fan    NFL.com Keyshawn says Aaron Rodgers trash talking t...

Packers QB Aaron Rodgers has no regrets for saying 'I own you' to Bears fan - NFL.com

  1. Packers QB Aaron Rodgers has no regrets for saying 'I own you' to Bears fan  NFL.com
  2. Keyshawn says Aaron Rodgers trash talking the Bears is valid: 'Do something about it!' | KJM  ESPN
  3. Aaron Rodgers has no regrets over yelling “I still own you!” at Bears fans  NBC Sports
  4. Jimmy Graham didn't take offense to Aaron Rodgers' 'I own you' comment: 'We've just got to stop them'  NFL.com
  5. Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers - Don't regret saying that 'I still own' Chicago Bears, not worried about retribution  ESPN
  6. View Full Coverage on Google News


from Top stories - Google News https://ift.tt/31LzgN8

0 coment�rios: