News from all over the world

Israel Adesanya cried backstage after heavily criticized UFC 276 win: ‘It’s the expectations I put on myself’    MMA Fighting UFC 281 Embe...

Israel Adesanya cried backstage after heavily criticized UFC 276 win: ‘It’s the expectations I put on myself’ - MMA Fighting

  1. Israel Adesanya cried backstage after heavily criticized UFC 276 win: ‘It’s the expectations I put on myself’  MMA Fighting
  2. UFC 281 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 1  UFC - Ultimate Fighting Championship
  3. Israel Adesanya vs. Alex Pereira purse, salaries: How much money will they make at UFC 281?  Sporting News
  4. "Izzy is going to be so focused and so hyper aware of the power shot" - Anthony Smith predicts how Israel Adesanya vs. Alex Pereira title fight will play out  Sportskeeda
  5. Israel Adesanya reveals he cried backstage after harshly critiqued UFC 276 performance  Bloody Elbow


from Top stories - Google News https://ift.tt/s6nyNX9

0 coment�rios: